Training & Consultation
Individualized trainings or consultation are available in a variety of forms depending upon the specific needs of the organization, educational setting, business or group.
Past trainings and consultations have been given at:
- Harvard University
- Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
- Asian American Professional Women’s Organization of Boston
- Center for Families of Cambridge
- Watertown Family Network
- Lexington PPTA
- Community Health & Alternative Occupational Services
- Department of Mental Health, Northeast-MA
- Boston University Center for Psych Rehabilitation
- Riverside Community Care
- Wellesley Mother’s Forum
- Center for Health & Development
Past topics have included:
- Effective Communication: Getting Heard
- Keeping Perspective Under Pressure
- The Balancing Act
- Effective Assertive Communication in the Workplace
- Are You Ready for a Change?
- Stress Management And Effective Communication
- Careers: Negotiating the Course Practically Speaking!!
- Navigating the Ocean of Everyone’s Needs is too much Sea!
- Co-Parenting Effectively with Your Partner
For Human service professionals:
- Skills for Effective Partnering with Clients.
- Positive Approaches to Frustrating Client Interactions
- Writing Client Centered Treatment Plans
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation
- Psychiatric Vocational Rehabilitation
- Offering Dialectical Behavior Therapy Groups in Residential Programs